75 years of
November 1, 1922 was the
official start of our company in a village on the outskirts of
Idar-Oberstein. Things have changed since this picture was taken of our
grandfather in a traditional lapidary. Technology has also come a long way
since those times of water driven cutting, with laser and computer driven
production methods being the current industry standard.
The business has been
family owned from the start, with the grandchildren of the original owner
carrying on the tradition of quality service and competitive prices. Our
company has grown into an international business with contacts to lapidaries
and mines in Africa and South America. Because of this we can offer very
competitive prices. Over the years we have established ourselves as a
reliable source for wholesalers and production jewelers.
We are members of the IHK (Chamber of Commerce) the BUNDESVERBAND DER
EDELSTEIN- UND DIAMANT INDUSTRIE, also by the PROGEM IDAR-OBERSTEIN.